Thursday, October 05, 2006
here is our little boy. the life of a little infant. sleep, eat, smile, watch baseball on Fox. The first photo is of the elders laying hands on him, blessing him for the rest of his life. (actually it's his first visit to the chiropractor) the next photo is of Isaac falling asleep on daddy's chest (and Sadie licking her lips, wanting a piece of Isaac) the third photo is of Isaac's response when I told him that he was getting a new cousin soon!!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
This little feller will someday grow up to be a Texas Ranger, the last of the good cowboys. some of his favorite things to do are :
1) lasso lab beagle dogs
2) shoot the bad guys (but never draw blood, just sting their hand for a few)
3) ride white stallions
4) be a gentleman (when he meets a nice lady he takes his hat off, gives a half bow, and says "howdy")
no one was hurt in the taking of this picture...
Tuesday, October 03, 2006
Here is the new boy in the house, well he is not that new, he's 2 months old.
Isaac is awesome, a great champion of the faith.
Some of his favorites:
1) Fav athlete: Keith Kermicle, a Jr star QB of the famous Olney Tigers www.olneydailymail.com/articles/2006/09/25/sports/sports01.txt
2) Fav song: I-S-A-A-C (song his daddy made up which includes a lot of dancing and just the word Isaac)
3) Fav food: toss up between popcorn and good ole Nestle Good Start
4) Fav pet: Sadie
5) Fav movie: Hoosiers and Recess: School's Out
6) Fav thing to do in church: Grunt
7) Fav color: Blue
8) Fav football team: Green Bay Packers
9) Fav baseball team: New York Yankees
10) Fav saying: "Uhhhhh"