Wednesday, February 15, 2006
What Makes me Special
Because I have been receiving heat to not only update this mindless tomfoolery, but also to write about why I am weird, I will answer my critics.
Why I am unique:
1) when i was a little baby the nurse stuck needles in my eyes. to this day, i am afraid of hospitals and needles
2) I believe in conspiracies (JFK, Northern Galatia theory of Galatians, pop rocks and pepsi, how did Senator Palpatine become the Emperor (Darth Sidious and when did everyone know?) did Leia really know Luke was her brother? )
3) i loved watching the old Dukes of Hazzard, just enjoyed the good ole boys (that is Tom Wopat, Luke Duke)
4) some people think i obsess about food, like what i am going to eat for the next meal. but this goes back to my early infant state, when i was unable to eat. also when i was a little lad, i would cry when the spoon hit the bowl, i knew the food was almost gone.
5) i love popcorn, so much i like to eat it everyday. i even bought a popper off of ebays
feel free to add what I omitted